Download PDHC's 990 Form PDF
Please join us in lifting these women and their precious babies up in prayer.
* A 34 year old mother of two teens, who is new to the area, has language barrier and wanted abortion. She is married but does not want more children; please pray for a change of heart.
* A college student who is abortion minded due to having no support from father of the baby
* A victim of domestic abuse is going to Choices; She has a small child. She needs our prayers as she is facing difficulty.
* Three women called regarding abortions but scheduled ultrasounds; please pray it will make a difference for them
* Three women did not schedule ultrasounds; Some said they would call back. Pray they will reach out to us for help and support; prayers for a change of heart for them as they are contemplating abortions.
* Please also prayer for abortion providers that they will have change heart and a deep recognition of the value of life that they put an end to their practices.
Praise for 10 lives saved last week!
The Lord loves righteousness and justice;
the earth is full of his unfailing love.
Father, you are creator of life and have brought these little ones into the world. Help these mothers to choose life.
What are you doing on “Black Friday”? Wanna help turn it Baby Blue? There are those (myself included) that love to get up in the very early hours the day after Thanksgiving, fight the crowds, and search for that one bargain that makes it all worthwhile. I have gotten to the point that I just [...]
Rachel*, a fifteen-year-old girl walked into our center with her mother and requested STD testing. During the consultation, Rachel said she had been sexually active for about three months. Her school counselor recommended she be tested. Her mom was concerned about the possibility of a pregnancy. The nurse talked with them about healthy relationships, the [...]