* Woman had abortion; has had medical problems since the abortion; can't get in touch with the abortion doctor; came to ask us what to do; we advised to go to emergency room
* Woman trying to contact abortion provider she used in the past; when we tried to talk to her, she hung up
* Woman wanted abortion; scheduled ultrasound
* Woman wanted an abortion; scheduled ultrasound
* Woman called wanting information about abortion; we talked to her; said she will call back to schedule an ultrasound; please pray she will come in to us
* Woman had appointment at abortion clinic but is looking for financial help; we talked to her and she scheduled an ultrasound
* Woman 17 weeks; had ultrasound; had previous abortion; wasn't interested in our services
* Woman had previous abortion; scheduled ultrasound
* Woman 9 weeks; is homeless; had ultrasound at a hospital; feels hopeless; we gave her resources for housing, etc
* 27 year old; has 8 month twins at home; had 3 past abortions; never wanted children; please pray her heart will be changed since she is seeking another abortion
* 20 year old college student; scheduled ultrasound
* Due to media - seven young women called in wanting abortion; we offered ultrasounds; they declined - another five women called in from hearing the media ad and accepted the offer of an ultrasound and scheduled one
* College student; has 13 year old; wants abortion; says can't afford child she has; father of baby is not supportive and not in a relationship with him any longer
*Pray also for pro-choice providers, that they would have a change of heart and such a deep recognition of the value of life that they put an end to their practices
* PRAISE THE LORD FOR 18 BABIES SAVED LAST WEEK!
“Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb;
‘I am the Lord, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself.”
Father, we pray for these young mothers that they would come to know you and your beautiful design for your children.
We pray they would know the life you have placed in them and have the courage to make the best decision for their baby.
Thank you for creating them in the womb.